Ecoriginals Eco-Friendly Nappy Pants Walker 13-18kg (18 Pack)
Ecoriginals Eco-Friendly Nappies are plant-based nappies that are only made out of pure cotton, FSC wood-pulp, tissue paper and non-GMO cornstarch. Plantcell Technology locks moisture away for over 12 hours plus delivers 40% greater absorbency than standard possible nappies.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates, no fragrances, no dioxins, no bleach, no lotions
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with food-safe inks
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in textiles. FSC certified. Plastic neutral and carbon positive
Ingredients: FSC wood-pulp, pure cotton, tissue paper, corn starch, super absorbent polymers, spandex, polypropylene.