Brauer Manuka Honey Cold and Flu Oral Liquid 200ml
Brauer Kids Manuka Honey Cold & Flu contains ingredients traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for the relief of symptoms of the common cold (Echinacea, Peppermint and Elder flower). With added Vitamin D3, Betacarotene and Zinc, Brauer Kids Manuka Honey Cold & Flu may support healthy immune system function in children.
- Gluten free
- No artificial colours or flavours
Shake well before use. Use the measuring device provided.
Children 2 – 6 years: 5ml twice daily
Children 7 - 9 years: 5ml three times daily
Children 10 - 12 years: 7.5ml three times daily, or as recommended by a health professional.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Not suitable for infants under 12 months of age
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains sugars (from honey) and hydroxybenzoates
- Contains homeopathic ingredients
- Do not use if cap seal is broken
Each 1ml of liquid contains:
equiv. Vitamin A 25mcg retinol equivalents
equiv. Vitamin D3 10IU
equiv. Zinc 125 mcg
Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) ext. dry conc.
equiv. to dry herb top flowering 26.7mg
Mentha x piperita (Peppermint) ext. dry conc.
equiv. to dry herb 66.7mg
Sambucus nigra (Elder flower) ext. dry conc.
equiv. to dry flower 250mg
Hedera helix (Ivy leaf) ext. dry conc.
equiv. to dry leaf 20mg
equiv. to Hederacoside C 550mcg
Homeopathic preparations, 5 microlitres of each:
Allium cepa 3C
Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 3C
Gelsemium sempervirens 6C
Sodium chloride (Nat mur) 3C
Anemone pulsatilla 6C